We’re after an experienced Marketing/Account Manager to join our growing business and expanding team.
We pride ourselves on paying some of the best salary packages in the industry and the region and in return we’re looking for:
• An experienced agency marketeer with at least 2 years agency practice operating across both B2C and B2B campaigns
• A team worker who is flexible, responsible, accountable and determined to succeed
• Someone passionate about marketing and delivering a high-quality service
• A marketer qualified to degree level with significant and relevant industry experience in marketing
• A dynamic and talented individual who can inspire a team, manage and deliver client accounts, operate in a fast-paced environment across a wide range of activities and marketing channels and can do this whilst consistently maintaining quality and performance levels
• An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively.
• An experienced marketer who constantly delivers work to a high standard, to deadline and to budget whilst always ensuring client satisfaction and retention
• Someone confident working directly with clients and who is skilled in developing and implementing marketing strategies and plans with clear schedules for delivery across both the B2C and B2B markets
• A strong communicator who is adept at promoting themselves, the Scarab4 business and their clients across a number of marketing channels. This includes representing the company at a range of internal and external activities including networking, events, client meetings and prospective client meetings
• A creative and inspired marketeer who has the passion and drive to deliver targeted marketing campaigns that will help clients increase their profile
• Strong understanding of marketing at a strategic level
• An experienced, creative and passionate marketing professional who can shape our clients’ marketing strategies, come up with brilliant marketing ideas, develop targeted marketing messages and create compelling marketing campaigns that will position our clients as leaders in their markets and ahead of their competitors
• A professional who can develop strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues, press / media and partner companies
• Ability to understand and translate technical information into user friendly language.
• An excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an exceptional eye for detail
• Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills
• Project management, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to prepare accurate quotations and proposals
• An understanding of the principles of marketing and the need for consistency within the company’s and clients branding, marketing and communications
• Experience in creating brand messaging and high-level content for multi-channel campaigns
• Experience in writing quality content for press releases, blogs, websites and other offline and online marketing materials and campaigns
• Understanding of digital content marketing platforms such as online PR channels and social media.
Core responsibilities include:
• Supporting the account director in advising our B2B and B2C clients on their marketing strategy and plans
• An ability to collaborate with the team to deliver creative integrated marketing campaigns
• Liaising with clients to scope and agree marketing campaign requirements
• Monitoring and reviewing client projects and providing marketing update reports
• Conducting market research (market, competitors, customers) to shape marketing strategies
• Developing marketing strategies including positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation, and – from this – a fully integrated marketing plan (cross channel/platform)
• Managing a range of marketing disciplines from brand, creative, marketing and PR to design and digital projects including marketing materials, case studies, digital content, email communications, PR, sales materials and resources, brochures, written and visual content, assisting/managing events and trade shows.
If you think you’re the person that could fill this role, we want to hear from you. We’re offering a strong salary, 29 days holiday, continual professional development in an environment strongly aligned to the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a fun and vibrant working atmosphere and a sense of humour.
If this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.