Jigsaw Business Group is an industry leader delivering transformational change programmes across STEM sectors to improve business operations, reduce costs, achieve turnaround and deliver change.
With over 25 years’ industry experience, the company required a marketing strategy that would support them in delivering their ambitious growth targets.
As part of this strategy, the company decided to undertake a full rebrand exercise which included a new website to spotlight its service offering.
Project Work Scarab4 has Delivered:
- A full strategic rebrand including proposition development, key messages and the translation of this into creative application
- 4 website visuals with the selected option chosen for further development
- The creation of a bespoke 3D, interactive map, spotlighting global work locations and reach with interactive case studies linked through design and website layering techniques
- Full implementation of all strategic and tactical marketing services for the Jigsaw Business Group including PR, blogs and social media.
- The creation of an image bank reflective of the company’s manufacturing and engineering technical expertise in specific fields
- Full technical copywriting of the website and all associated marketing material
- A website fully compatible and responsive across all devices
- An informative video promoting the Jigsawsafe™ remote industry working tool
The new brochure is informative whilst also very visually appealing. As an 8pp foldout, this stands out in comparison to its competitors.
The website we designed and developed is a bespoke user friendly themed CMS that is fully PC/tablet and mobile compatible, built on a platform that can be easily updated on a regular basis. It clearly communicates the company’s USP’s and is very easy for prospects to navigate around.