Scarab4 is looking for an experienced Account Manager and we’ve decided to find them differently.
If you, someone you know or a candidate on your books wants to work in a dynamic, highly creative and rapidly expanding marketing agency, then we want to know about them. And – on employment – we’re offering £1000 as a finder’s fee to either the successful candidate, the person that recommends them or a combination of both.
We don’t want shirkers, clock watchers or rubbish writers.
Bags of experience in a marketing agency working on both BC2 and B2B accounts. We don’t want someone who doesn’t have this, so don’t apply if you can’t demonstrate it
Stacks of experience in consumer marketing but who can equally switch onto technical business marketing when required
A creative thinker, someone who can come up with campaign ideas and execute them
A confident, articulate ‘hold your own’ team member, someone who’s a good craic, clients want to work with and who fits into our hardworking, fun loving team
A strong, written communicator whose work is right first time, every time and has bags of experience crafting interesting and accurate blogs, press releases and wider written content
An organiser with a diary, list, plan and spreadsheet for it all
A strong personality, someone who can seamlessly slot into a team that’s exactly like that
Someone who is thick skinned and likes a laugh yet is as cool as a cucumber, ploughing through mountains of work, never compromising on quality or delivery.
Think you’re a Scarab or know someone who is. Hit us with it. We offer great salaries and benefits and a desk with your name on it.
Send you CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
Scarab4 would like to take this opportunity to wish all our clients and staff the happiest of Christmases and the most promising of New Years.
Thank you for your continuing support, hard work and dedication to our business. Enjoy a relaxing break and we look forward to entering a great 2019 with you all.
The office will be closed over the festive period and will resume back to normal on the 2nd January.
We’re after an experienced Marketing/Account Manager to join our growing business and expanding team.
We pride ourselves on paying some of the best salary packages in the industry and the region and in return we’re looking for:
• An experienced agency marketeer with at least 2 years agency practice operating across both B2C and B2B campaigns
• A team worker who is flexible, responsible, accountable and determined to succeed
• Someone passionate about marketing and delivering a high-quality service
• A marketer qualified to degree level with significant and relevant industry experience in marketing
• A dynamic and talented individual who can inspire a team, manage and deliver client accounts, operate in a fast-paced environment across a wide range of activities and marketing channels and can do this whilst consistently maintaining quality and performance levels
• An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively.
• An experienced marketer who constantly delivers work to a high standard, to deadline and to budget whilst always ensuring client satisfaction and retention
• Someone confident working directly with clients and who is skilled in developing and implementing marketing strategies and plans with clear schedules for delivery across both the B2C and B2B markets
• A strong communicator who is adept at promoting themselves, the Scarab4 business and their clients across a number of marketing channels. This includes representing the company at a range of internal and external activities including networking, events, client meetings and prospective client meetings
• A creative and inspired marketeer who has the passion and drive to deliver targeted marketing campaigns that will help clients increase their profile
• Strong understanding of marketing at a strategic level
• An experienced, creative and passionate marketing professional who can shape our clients’ marketing strategies, come up with brilliant marketing ideas, develop targeted marketing messages and create compelling marketing campaigns that will position our clients as leaders in their markets and ahead of their competitors
• A professional who can develop strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues, press / media and partner companies
• Ability to understand and translate technical information into user friendly language.
• An excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an exceptional eye for detail
• Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills
• Project management, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to prepare accurate quotations and proposals
• An understanding of the principles of marketing and the need for consistency within the company’s and clients branding, marketing and communications
• Experience in creating brand messaging and high-level content for multi-channel campaigns
• Experience in writing quality content for press releases, blogs, websites and other offline and online marketing materials and campaigns
• Understanding of digital content marketing platforms such as online PR channels and social media.
Core responsibilities include:
• Supporting the account director in advising our B2B and B2C clients on their marketing strategy and plans
• An ability to collaborate with the team to deliver creative integrated marketing campaigns
• Liaising with clients to scope and agree marketing campaign requirements
• Monitoring and reviewing client projects and providing marketing update reports
• Conducting market research (market, competitors, customers) to shape marketing strategies
• Developing marketing strategies including positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation, and – from this – a fully integrated marketing plan (cross channel/platform)
• Managing a range of marketing disciplines from brand, creative, marketing and PR to design and digital projects including marketing materials, case studies, digital content, email communications, PR, sales materials and resources, brochures, written and visual content, assisting/managing events and trade shows.
If you think you’re the person that could fill this role, we want to hear from you. We’re offering a strong salary, 29 days holiday, continual professional development in an environment strongly aligned to the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a fun and vibrant working atmosphere and a sense of humour.
If this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week Scarab4 turned six! In the spirit of our 6th birthday, we have put together six achievements that we have made within the year that we are proud to share with you all:
1. Moved offices
Recently, we said goodbye to our Northumberland office and hello to Prestwick Park. We upgraded our offices to accommodate our growing workforce and client base. The new modern office features tall glass windows with views overlooking the picturesque countryside and landscaped courtyards. This business park is a good fit for us, the renewable energy schemes within the business park fit in ideally with our business proposition.
2. Grown our team
We have expanded our team with the recruitment of a new Marketing Executive, a Marketing Assistant and a Business Development Manager. The Marketing Executive and Assistant work from our new office location whilst our Business Development Manager is based in the Midlands to provide nationwide coverage for the company.
3. Expanded our portfolio
Scarab4 has quickly grown to be a key business in marketing and PR for niche industries. Having a strong foothold of clients in the engineering hub of Teesside, as well as growing our client base across Northumberland, we work with clients right across the country and even across the globe. With our ambitious development plans, we have successfully won a string of new contracts for major clients including Hindley Circuits, Pipeline Precision Engineering and Axiom Engineering Associates.
4. Experienced great success for our clients
We had the recent pleasure of working with Nusafe to develop a new brand, which Scarab4 was responsible for coming up with the name and the brand identity. As part of this we also designed, developed and launched a unique website that really showcases their new sophisticated and memorable branding.
Throughout the year we have managed to help our client Mech-Tool Engineering achieve over £97,861 worth of PR coverage whilst reaching a total audience of 2,221,213.
We also take great pride in the successful launched of a new website and a series of promotional videos for Hindley Circuits, which were produced, shot and filmed within their facilities in Cramlington. The outcome from both speaks for itself, positioning Hindley as a leader in its field.
5. Represented clients internationally
Most of our clients are headquartered in the UK, however Scarab4 have completed work for clients as far as Canada. Earlier this month, our Managing Director, Jane Gatiss flew to Cologne. During this week, she represented the company, helped with marketing strategies for an event and discussed new business opportunities moving forward. There’s no distance too far for us to work closely to help our clients get the most out of important events and exhibits.
6. Sponsored an award
We are also proud sponsors of next year’s North East Business Awards. We were given the pleasure to become a dedicated sponsor for the Export Award in the Teesside region which recognises companies that have generated substantial and sustained growth in export activity.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our team, clients and suppliers for their ongoing support. Together, we’ve grown to reach new levels of success and look forward to the year ahead.
Events are an important part of networking and business but companies don’t always use them to their full potential. We were delighted to have been given the opportunity to host a workshop for members of CDEMN (County Durham Engineering and Manufacturing Network) to help them to prepare for this month’s EMCON event.
Our session focussed on marketing around three key areas: pre-event preparation, what to do on the event itself and post event strategies. With companies investing in events, it is very important that all of these areas are executed well in order to ensure that businesses see a return on their investment.
As such, we provided handy tips on marketing activities that could be carried out, looking at a number of different channels – including social media and email marketing – that could be used to promote a company’s attendance in the build-up, during and after the event.
As an icebreaker we also held a competition that looked at the importance of a good tagline, questioning our audience’s knowledge on famous taglines used by major companies across the globe. Our winner was Adrian Cheesman, MD at Demob Job who will receive a bottle of wine. Well Done Adrian!
We hope that all who attended found our workshop purposeful and educational and are now more prepared for EMCON and future events.
If you would like to get in touch with Scarab4 to find out more information on how we can help you with your events, please feel free to call us on 0844 800 2686 or email us at email@example.com.
We know sometimes writing a blog can be a challenging task, whether you haven’t found the topic to discuss or the motivation to proceed; its often hard to consistently publish engaging and nevertheless profitable content. Luckily, Scarab4 has put together a few handy tips that are used from experience when blogging:
1. Define the Aim of the Blog
Begin your process of writing a blog with a strategic plan including the aim and what goals are set for each post. By doing it this way it increases your chance of reaching your goals and potentially exceeding them.
2. Nail the title
Constructing compelling titles and introductions inevitability makes your readers want to click on your post right away. This is the number one top tip for blogging as it determines whether your blog has been successful by looking at the amount of readers. Recent studies show that on average 80% of people will read a headline, but only 20% will read the rest.
3. Understand your Audience
Target your blog to your target market and tailor the content, tone and design towards them. Gaining an understanding of your audience and what they are interested in will help to steer the content of your company blog.
4. Ask for interaction
Questions should be asked throughout the blog to encourage engagement and allow room for a discussion. Try ending the piece with a sentence that moves the reader to perform a desired action, for example, getting in touch with your company or sharing the article across your prospects social media platform.
5. Be Informative and Engaging
Finally, one of the most important tips we can give you is to not be afraid of thinking outside the box, however the content is fitting with your company’s brand and its image. Try to communicate with your audiences in a chatty, informal manner, whilst maintaining useful and educational content.
Scarab4 writes technical, educational and informative blogs for a number of clients and has a team of copywrite experts. If you would like to know more information about how you can improve your writing, or would like us to manage it for you, please get in touch us by either calling 0844 800 2686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.