At Scarab4 it is very important for us to be at the top of our game and know our stuff inside out. With the rise in digital marketing and the fast pace nature of the industry, we like to stay up date as possible, and attending marketing events is a great way to do so.
As such, we have put together the top marketing events for both traditional and digital marketers to attend in 2016:
- 20:20 Digital Marketing Summit – London – 14th-15th March
Digital marketing is now central to almost every organisation’s strategy. At the event you will receive the opportunity to:
- Get inspired by executive level speakers
- Find out how your peers across different industries and sectors are driving change in digital marketing
- Personalise your experience by choosing your own path through a programme with multiple streams
- Glance into the future of digital marketing through the eyes of industry frontrunners.
- Marketing Week Live – London – 27th April
As one of the largest marketing events in the country, Marketing Week Live is anticipated to be even bigger and better this year. Marketing Week Live brings keynote seminars and showcases the work of varied businesses involved the marketing world. The event itself:
- Is produced by Centaur in association with Marketing Week and Econsultancy
- Provides senior marketing professionals from major b2b and b2c brands, agencies and SME’s
- Provides marketing solutions to current challenges through innovative approaches
For attendance head on over to their website and pre-register your interest.
- Thinking Digital Conference – Newcastle – 10th May
Thinking Digital is being hosted at the ever popular Sage Gateshead here in the North East. The conference features internationally-recognised keynote speakers, workshops, business lunches and a chance to network with like-minded professionals, such as Search Consultants and CRO analysts. This year is the 9th year for the event, so it definitely needs to be penned into the diary! Some key points:
- An event for those who have a desire to learn and who seek connection to a community of other experts, innovators, inventors, leaders, makers and creators of our future
- A ticket gives you exclusive access to one full conference day of live speakers, workshops, and access to parties.
Head over to their website for more information as it becomes available.
- UnGagged – London – 23rd June
The exciting event – which is its fourth consecutive in a row – is set to include brand new speakers as well as some speakers back by popular demand after the success of the Ungagged Las Vegas event. Key info:
- Ungagged is a two-day uncensored event focused on SEO and digital marketing
- UnGagged believe if everyone shares, everyone learns, which means everyone benefits
- Suitable for everyone from intermediates in the industry to executives
- The organisers guarantee the event will make you rethink your strategies for the future.
With only 250 places it is not to be missed this year!
- Festival of Marketing – London – 5-6th October
An event designed by marketers for marketers. The event aims to give attendees first hand insights from some of the industry’s biggest power players as well as many new connections. Senior marketers and marketing experts are among over 200 speakers involved in the event. The festival offers:
- New ways to collaborate and align your team around the customer
- Strategies and skills needed to succeed in the digital era
- New ideas in great, multichannel customer experience
- The know how to supercharge your entire revenue cycle for greater efficiency.
You can register your interest for the 2016 festival via their website today!
We hope to see our fellow marketers and share some great industry insight at events throughout the course of the year.