In recognition of Scarab4’s 3rd birthday we would like to celebrate by hosting a competition open to all businesses in the UK!
We are inviting companies to simply engage with Scarab4 on social media in order for the chance to WIN 1 FREE PRESS RELEASE!
Entrants can simply enter into our competition via either Twitter or LinkedIn. All they have to do is like, share and follow the Scarab4 company profile.
If you want your company to gain brand recognition, celebrate a business success story or contract wins, this competition is for you! A press release provides the perfect opportunity to effectively communicate your company – gaining a sense of trust with your target audience. At Scarab4 we have an extensive network with well-known journalists – both local and trade – ensuring that your press release gains wide coverage allowing your business to be seen.
Hurry – you only have until the end of November to enter!
Enter on Twitter
OR enter on LinkedIn
- Entrants can only enter once.
- Entrants must be 18+ years
- Entrants must like, Share/Re-tweet the original Scarab4 post to enter and follow the company profile.
- The promoter is: Scarab4 Ltd
- Employees of Scarab4 or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 30/11/2015. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software for all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by direct message and/or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.